Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2009/12/03 21:31:11 UTC

Re: .ServiceConstructionException: Could not resolve a binding for null

Data is definitely missing from your question....

What version of CXF?

Can you provide the full stack trace?

What annotations are on the Service and Interface?

The applicationContext.xml content wasn't in the message either.

Dan

On Wed November 25 2009 6:30:48 am Ralf Heydenreich wrote:
> Hi all,
> this question occured long time ago, but the submitted solution (adding
>  cxf.xml) didn't work for me. I receive the following exception when I
>  deploy a Webservice client:
>  Factory method [public ja
> va.lang.Object
>  org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsProxyFactoryBean.BeanFactory.java:558) at
>  org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanF
> actoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:852) at
>  org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(Abs
> tractApplicationContext.java:422)
> ...and so on.
>
> The server which provides the webservice is up and running and I can get
>  results from it if I test it via webbrowser or so. My
>  applicationContext.xml has the following entries:
>

> Am I missing something?
>
> TIA,
> Ralf

Daniel Kulp