Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Motty Cruz <mo...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/06 23:52:19 UTC

remove host from Cloudstack Clouster XenServer 6.2

Hello All,
I would like to gracefully remove XenServer host from Cloudstack
Cluster, I can't find the steps to do so. I set the server in
maintenance mode but there are no options to remove it. perhaps a novice
question, am using Cloudstack 4.4.1

Thanks,
Motty

Re: remove host from Cloudstack Clouster XenServer 6.2

Posted by Prashant Kumar Mishra <pr...@citrix.com>.
If host is in maintenance mode and you are not seeing Œx¹ option try with
deleteHost api .

Posted by Somesh Naidu <So...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Motty Cruz <mo...@gmail.com>.