Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Stefan Seifert <St...@diva-e.com.INVALID> on 2023/02/16 11:56:16 UTC

adaptTo() 2023: Call for Papers, Early Bird Tickets

Dear adaptTo() Community,

Europe's leading AEM Developer conference is back, and in-person! It will take place on 25th-27th September 2023 at the Kulturbrauerei in Berlin.

The adaptTo() is a community event. Therefore we encourage everyone to participate. By covering various facets of the overall topics Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Experience Cloud, and the underlying OSS projects Apache Sling, Apache Felix, and Apache Jackrabbit Oak, we set starting points for the community to discuss and interact.

The Call for Papers has officially opened and you have now the chance to shape adaptTo(). Submissions are being accepted until 1st of April 2023.
https://adapt.to/cfp

Early Bird Tickets for the on-site adaptTo() 2023 are available now! This year, we also offer a special Loyalty Discount for previous attendees.
https://adapt.to/tickets

Your adaptTo() Conference Team