Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Mike.G" <hy...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/10 04:54:40 UTC

how to use difference message resource file in ActionMessage

Hi, everyone,
I am use the struts version 1.

now I have a question about the class ActionMessage:

if I had configurated more than one message resources in struts-config.xml,
and I had use difference key for mark  them.

but In my action, I want to use ActionMessage for some message,  how to do
for that ActionMessage don't use the default MessageResource?

In Bean Tag, I knew,  I can use <bean:messsage key="somekey"
bundle="resourcekey"/>, right?
how to do this in ActionMessage?

do I have to sub-class ActionMessage for hack that?

thanks very much.

Mike.G