Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Gul Akbar <G....@Bradford.ac.uk> on 2002/10/14 23:53:29 UTC

Xindice site

Hello,

I am trying to access the dbxml.com server from the Apache XML website, but am
getting page-not-found (or sometimes an empty page). Does anyone know what is
going on?

Gul

This mail sent through IMP: webmail.brad.ac.uk

Re: Xindice site

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
Gul Akbar wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I am trying to access the dbxml.com server from the Apache XML website, but am
>getting page-not-found (or sometimes an empty page). Does anyone know what is
>going on?

Try xml.apache.org/xindice instead.

Vadim

Re: Xindice site

Posted by Tom Bradford <br...@dbxmlgroup.com>.
On Monday, October 14, 2002, at 02:53  PM, Gul Akbar wrote:
> I am trying to access the dbxml.com server from the Apache XML
> website, but am
> getting page-not-found (or sometimes an empty page). Does anyone know
> what is
> going on?

The dbXML web site is no longer hosting the address book application.
Someone is going to have to remove the link.

--
Tom Bradford - http://www.tbradford.org/
CTO - The dbXML Group - http://www.dbxml.com/