Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Roshan G <ro...@hotmail.com> on 2003/10/09 01:17:14 UTC

Building Jetspeed 2 cont..

There are still issues when trying to build jetspeed 2.   I tried running
the quick_build.bat. After that failed I started running maven tasks one by
one.  I am working on the latest CVS code.

[1]  Maven complains that it can't download  portlet-api-1.0.jar.

[2]  Class javax.portlet.ReadOnlyException missing. The source code file for
this class doesn't exists. To fix this I copied the file
javax.portlet.ReadOnlyException.java from Pluto Project.

[3] The WAR task seems to miss  jetspeed-commons-2.0-a1-dev.jar when
creating the WAR file. Once I manually copied the jar file from the local
maven repository to WEB-INF/lib jetspeed started.

[4] When try to access the site I get an Exception.

org.apache.jetspeed.exception.JetspeedException: Failed to load:
LoginPortlet from registry
        at
org.apache.jetspeed.aggregator.BasicAggregator.build(BasicAggregator.java:191)
        at
org.apache.jetspeed.aggregator.AggregatorValve.invoke(AggregatorValve.java:85)
        at
org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.JetspeedPipeline.invokeNext(JetspeedPipeline.java:293)

Regards,
Roshan