Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Chris Nelson <cn...@yahoo.com> on 2005/03/15 23:11:28 UTC

Hibernate TableModel

Gabe,

I'd be very interested in seeing that TableModel, I'm
probably going to need something like it for Trails in
the near future.  Trails I think may be similar to
what you are describing, it has a set of components
which present POJOs in Tapestry (listing and editing,
searching soon).

Chris Nelson
http://trails.dev.java.net