Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Raymond Blum <ra...@thebyteboard.com> on 2001/08/18 00:29:12 UTC

Apache SOAP --> JRun EJBs

Hi
This is all under Linux.

I'm trying to access EJBs deployed in a JRun 3.0SP2 server from a client
that is a SOAP service that is running under jakarta-tomcat.

So, the JRun EJB client is itself an Apache-soap service running in
jakarta-tomcat.

My [SOAP service] client code sets the security manager and then tries
to login but receives the Exception below on getting the Context.
I expect that this is due to the different classes used by Tomcat and
JRun and that the right amount of CLASSPATH manipulation could resolve
this but I've been unable to get it working.

Any one have experience with this and care to help?
TIA
---Raymond