Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/22 23:12:59 UTC

Re: Rampart and Axis2 1.3

We are still voting on the release, please try this with Axis2 1.3
http://people.apache.org/~ruchithf/rampart/1_3/

-- dims

Re: Rampart and Axis2 1.3

Posted by BigJon <jh...@visa.com>.
I am running Axis2 1.3 and have just downloaded and attempted to install
Rampart 1.3 from http://people.apache.org/~ruchithf/rampart/1_3/ as was
suggested.  I get the same error as reported by Gregory when I place the
"rampart-1.3.mar" file in the
C:\apache-tomcat-6.0.14\webapps\axis2\WEB-INF\modules folder and start
Tomcat.

[ERROR] The rampart-1.3.mar module, which is not valid, caused
org/apache/axis2/wsdl/codegen/extension/ModulePolicyExtension
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/axis2/wsdl/codegen/extension/ModulePolicyExtension

There is no ModulePolicyExtension module in Axis2 1.3, but there is one in
Axis2 1.2.

Re: Rampart and Axis2 1.3

Posted by Jon Hanshew <jh...@visa.com>.
I have discovered that the axis2.war file created by the build.xml file in
axis2-1.3/webapp folder excludes axis2-codegen*.jar.  This is the reason
SimpleServer runs in axis2, but the axis2.war file fails to load the rampart
module when running under tomcat.

Jon

Re: Rampart and Axis2 1.3

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.