Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Felipe Gutierrez <fe...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/05 17:17:40 UTC

How do I get the value of 99th latency inside an operator?

Hi community,

where from the Dlink code I can get the value of 99th percentile latency
(flink_taskmanager_job_latency_source_id_operator_id_operator_subtask_index_latency{operator_id="93352199ce18d8917f20fdf82cedb1b4",quantile="0.99"})?

Probably I will have to hack the Flink source code to export those values
to my own operator. Nevertheless, it is what I need.

Kind Regards,
Felipe

*--*
*-- Felipe Gutierrez*

*-- skype: felipe.o.gutierrez*
*--* *https://felipeogutierrez.blogspot.com
<https://felipeogutierrez.blogspot.com>*

Re: How do I get the value of 99th latency inside an operator?

Posted by Arvid Heise <ar...@ververica.com>.
Hi Felipe,

could you use the JMX metrics reporter and tap into the reported values?

The proposed hacks are obviously unstable over time.

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.
Hi,