Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/14 15:07:57 UTC

new Admin UI and license information

While I was working on some of the LukeRequestHandler speedups, I
noticed that there were no license notifications in the new Admin UI
code, so I stuck some in and committed it (r: 1243925). Two questions:

1> Is there any need for a JIRA here?
2> ...solr/webapp/web/js/jquery.sparkline.js and a couple of others
already had a license notification in them. I added in the Apache
license information, should I have?

Thanks,
Erick

P.S. I did a very quick triage to see that that I didn't use, say, the
wrong comment form, but it was *very* quick. If functionality has
disappeared mysteriously, here's where I'd look first.

Re: new Admin UI and license information

Posted by Dawid Weiss <da...@cs.put.poznan.pl>.
I didn't even know about rat; funny how the same things get reinvented
over and over again:

https://github.com/carrot2/carrot2/tree/master/lib/org.carrot2.antlib/src/main/java/org/carrot2/antlib/tasks

Dawid

Posted by Robert Muir <rc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dawid Weiss <da...@cs.put.poznan.pl>.

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Right, that makes sense, we have no authority to re-license anything.
I removed them.

Thanks,
Erick