Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by mh...@aol.com on 2006/08/26 23:07:30 UTC

Generated Files do not Reflect WSDL Interface

   Hello,
 I'm running Axis C++ 1.6b on linux. I have a WSDL for a protocol that we are using, however the generated client does not reflect the interface. ( I compiled the WSDL with Axis 1.4 ( Java ) and the generated code is what I expected ).

 Am I doing something wrong in compiling the WSDL, or is it a bug in Axis C++?

 Thanks,
 Mark Hoffmann

 Generated C++: ( -lc++ -sclient )
 class MyMessagePortType :public Stub
 {
 public:
 STORAGE_CLASS_INFO MyMessagePortType(const char* pchEndpointUri, AXIS_PROTOCOL_TYPE eProtocol=APTHTTP1_1);
 STORAGE_CLASS_INFO MyMessagePortType();
 public:
 STORAGE_CLASS_INFO virtual ~MyMessagePortType();
 public:
 STORAGE_CLASS_INFO void MyMessageOperation(xsd__string Value0, xsd__string Value1, xsd__int Value2);
 };

 Generated Java:
 public interface MyMessagePortType extends java.rmi.Remote {
 public java.lang.String myMessageOperation(localhost.test_wsdl.RequestType request) throws java.rmi.RemoteException;
 }

 WSDL:
 <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
 <wsdl:definitions
 name="TestService"
 targetNamespace="http://localhost/test.wsdl"
 xmlns:ns="http://localhost/test.wsdl"
 <wsdl:types>
 <xsd:schema
 targetNamespace="http://localhost/test.wsdl"
 xmlns:ns="http://localhost/test.wsdl"
 elementFormDefault="qualified">

 <xsd:complexType name="RequestType">
 <xsd:sequence>
 <xsd:element name="request1" type="xsd:string"/>
 <xsd:element name="request2" type="xsd:string"/>
 <xsd:element name="request3" type="xsd:int"/>
 </xsd:sequence>
 </xsd:complexType>

 <xsd:element name="myRequest" type="ns:RequestType"/>
 <xsd:element name="myResponse" type="xsd:string"/>
 </xsd:schema>
 </wsdl:types>

 <wsdl:message name="Response">
 <wsdl:part element="ns:myResponse" name="response">
 </wsdl:part>
 </wsdl:message>
 <wsdl:message name="Request">
 <wsdl:part element="ns:myRequest" name="request">
 </wsdl:part>
 </wsdl:message>

 <wsdl:portType name="MyMessagePortType">
 <wsdl:operation name="MyMessageOperation">
 <wsdl:input message="ns:Request">
 </wsdl:input>
 <wsdl:output message="ns:Response">
 </wsdl:output>body use="literal"/>
 </wsdl:input>
 <wsdl:output>
 <wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>
 </wsdl:output>
 </wsdl:operation>
 </wsdl:binding>
 <wsdl:service name="TestService">
 <wsdl:port binding="ns:MyMessageBinding" name="MyMessageServicePort">
 <wsdlsoap:address
 location="http://localhost/axis/TestService"/>
 </wsdl:port>
 </wsdl:service>
 </wsdl:definitions>

Fwd: Generated Files do not Reflect WSDL Interface

Posted by mh...@aol.com.
 Bump...