Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Arnaud Deprez <ar...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/02 10:49:24 UTC

Which version of Karaf should we choose

Hello,

My question is in the title : for a new project, which version of karaf
should we choose ?

When I read the blog post from Christian (
http://www.liquid-reality.de/display/liquid/2013/12/28/10+reasons+to+switch+to+Apache+Karaf+3).
I should use the version 3.

But on the official web site, in the release schedule section :
http://karaf.apache.org/index/community/releases-schedule.html
I see that karaf 3 has only a partial support for OSGi 5 and karaf 2.4.x
has full support.

I don't get why previous version of karaf have a better support of latest
OSGi version.

Could someone enlighten me on ?

Thanks,

Arnaud Deprez

Re: Which version of Karaf should we choose

Posted by Arnaud Deprez <ar...@gmail.com>.
Ok, thanks a lot for your quick answer.

Regards,

Arnaud Deprez