Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by "Heller, Chris" <ch...@akamai.com> on 2014/03/10 14:49:33 UTC

flushing job list

I had a rouge process create over 100K workflows, each which appear to be
ŒRUNNING¹, however it seems the job queue is stuffed, and so the jobs never
leave the RUNNING state.

I would like to simply remove the jobs from oozie, but with so many running
the oozie command line over them seems like a poor approach.

Is there a better way to simply flush all the jobs from the oozie job list.
I don¹t care to preserve them, I would just like them gone.

-Chris