Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2018/07/04 06:35:07 UTC

Help designing the Apache Booth at Solutions.Hamburg 2018

Hi all,

I just got the derail information for our Booth at Solutions.Hamburg.

I uploaded the PDF with the details here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=11UPKAXf3H71NQSudxONJZNIDsDDidjka

For the non-english speaking people, I’ll translate the essential parts.

1 Counter: Width 1,5m, Height 1,1m, Depth 0,5m
Double sided back plane (90° angle) custom printed (each side 2m wide and 2,5m high)
Chairs
3 port power-plug (230v)

In order to have the conference organizer print our booth, I would need someone to design that.
Here come the details:

Color-Mode: CMAYK
Size: 2 times 200cm x 250cm
(Don’t know the translation for “Anschnitt” … guess it’s some excess area used for printing, which is cut off): 2cm
File Formats: .ai, .eps, .pdf
Fonts have to be converted to paths

The absolute latest date I will be able to provide these will be the 14.08.2018 (That’s 10 days from now)

Who would be up for this task?

If no one steps forward, I threaten to do it myself and then the stand will look like a tech-nerd did it ;-)

Your help would be greatly appreciated. This is a great promotion chance for Apache and it
would be cool if someone could help make it even better.

Chris

Re: Help designing the Apache Booth at Solutions.Hamburg 2018

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi Sharan,

Good point ... I should make my little buddy fit again and take him with me ;-)

Should be an Eye-Catcher at the Booth.

But I wouldn't call that robotics ... he just uses Apache stuff inside.

Chris

Am 04.07.18, 11:25 schrieb "sharan@apache.org" <sh...@apache.org>:

    Hi

    I think we could add Geospatial to the list too. And wasn't there a

    trendy little robot that danced for beer? Would that count as robotics? :-)

    Thanks

    Sharan

Posted by sh...@apache.org.

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.