Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Jakub Scheibe <ja...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/28 12:12:29 UTC

Dynamic ResultMaps

Hi,

Is there any way to create dynamic resultmaps?
In this moment i'm preparing dynamic sql statement but I don't know how to
prepare dynamic resultmap

Here is how i'm doing this:

        <select id="Select" parameterclass="MyClass" resultmap="MyResMap">
            select
            <dynamic>
                <isEqual property="Id" compareValue="1">
                    ID
                </isEqual>
                <isEqual property="Name" compareValue="true" prepend=",">
                    NAME
                </isEqual>
            </dynamic>
            from MYTBL
        </select>

if I use following resultmap it working ok but i need to use both Id and
Name in Select

        <resultMap id="MyResMap">
                <result property="Id" column="ID"/>
                <result property="Name" column="Name"/>