Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Jeanne Waldman <je...@oracle.com> on 2006/10/02 23:36:34 UTC

Re: Use of custom style sheets

It looks like the skinning css file (

/seekerreg/adf/styles/cache/blue-
desktop-unknown-version-en-gecko.css)

is getting generated, which is good.
Maybe you didn't define the styles for the tabs correctly? Or there
could very well be a bug. I think there have been
changes in the tabbed renderer, and maybe the tabbed skinning keys
documentation has not been updated, which is bad.

Can you send some of your tab skinning keys and definitions?

Can you try to skin the inputText component to see if that works?
Try putting this in your skin file
af|inputText::content {background-color:purple}
Then run a demo with inputText in it (and the skin-family set to blue,
of course)

- Jeanne