Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by Karl Lehenbauer <ka...@sc.com> on 2004/02/16 01:59:22 UTC

Undocumented Rivet commands

I believe the following commands are defined in Rivet, but are not
documented:

var_qs
var_post
virtual_filename
unescape_string
escape_string
escape_sgml_chars
escape_shell_command
rivet::parserivet
rivet::parserivetdata

I don't think the Tcl packages are documented either.

I can figure out what these do, I just want to get this on the list.

Actually I think I sent this before.

Is someone willing to take this on and state a by-when they'll have it?

Karl

Re: Undocumented Rivet commands

Posted by "David N. Welton" <da...@dedasys.com>.
Karl Lehenbauer <ka...@sc.com> writes:

> I believe the following commands are defined in Rivet, but are not
> documented:

> var_qs
> var_post

These two, above, are documented.

> virtual_filename
> unescape_string
> escape_string
> escape_sgml_chars
> escape_shell_command
> rivet::parserivet
> rivet::parserivetdata

> I don't think the Tcl packages are documented either.

Nope.  I have integrated the sessions doc with the other docbook
stuff.  Next on the list, I think, is to do the same with DIO.

> I can figure out what these do, I just want to get this on the list.

> Actually I think I sent this before.

> Is someone willing to take this on and state a by-when they'll have it?

It'll get done, but "by-when"s are unfortunately difficult for
non-critical voluntary work.

--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/