Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Siddharth Teotia <si...@dremio.com> on 2018/02/25 01:09:14 UTC

Working towards getting 0.9.0 release candidate up next week

Hi All,

We currently have 10 issues in progress and PRs are available for 8 of
them. In interest of getting a release candidate next week, I would request
people to review PRs as soon as they can to help make progress and close
out as many JIRAs as we can.

There are 32 issues in TODO list and 25 of them are not yet assigned. I am
planning to defer some of the unassigned ones later today or tomorrow. It
would be good to soon grab/assign the issues that people want to be fixed
for 0.9.0.

Here is the link to backlog:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/ARROW/versions/12341707

Thanks,
Sidd

Re: Working towards getting 0.9.0 release candidate up next week

Posted by Philipp Moritz <pc...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, I'm trying to reproduce it now!

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kouhei Sutou <ko...@clear-code.com>.