Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Ville Brofeldt <vi...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/15 13:42:18 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Superset (incubating) version 0.35.2

Thanks to everyone that participated. The vote to release

Apache Superset (incubating) version 0.35.2 is now closed.

The vote PASSED with 3 binding +1, 0 non binding +1 and 0 -1 votes:

Binding votes:

- Alan

- Paul

- Justin

We will work to complete the release process.

Thanks,

The Apache Superset (Incubating) Team