Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2013/05/18 13:17:24 UTC

CacheTest.java and OFBIZ-2882

Hi,

While working on OFBIZ-5192 I stumbled upon OFBIZ-2882. I closed it as invalid since the fixing patch no longer makes sense. On the other hand I applied the test class locally and it passes, which is a good news even if does not cover (yet?) the OFBIZ-5192 stale cache case. Now I wonder if I should commit is as it or in org.ofbiz.entity.test package, before maybe enhancing it.

Thanks

Jacques

Re: CacheTest.java and OFBIZ-2882

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com>.
I already added cache tests, so it isn't necessary.

It would be helpful to find a way to reproduce OFBIZ-5192 in the entity
tests so we can fix it.

-Adrian