Posted to user@arrow.apache.org by Priyanshu Mittal <pr...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/19 06:15:18 UTC

How to connect arrow flights to spark clusters

Hi,
I want to connect my arrow flight with apache spark clusters so that I can
transfer my data between spark clusters and arrow flights. Basically, I
have to transfer my arrow data to spark clusters using arrow flights. So,
How can I do that?
Any help or resources would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Priyanshu

Re: How to connect arrow flights to spark clusters

Posted by Priyanshu Mittal <pr...@gmail.com>.
Ok, thanks for the clarification.

Posted by Micah Kornfield <em...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Priyanshu Mittal <pr...@gmail.com>.