Posted to general@db.apache.org by Tilmann Zäschke <za...@gmx.de> on 2022/01/31 17:55:21 UTC

Derby, JDO, Torque websites missing

Hi,

Updating the DB website succeeded, but the subproject websites
disappeared. I reported this here:

https://db.apache.org/

Any help is appreciated.

Best,
Til

Re: Derby, JDO, Torque websites missing

Posted by Bryan Pendleton <bp...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Gavin for all the help on getting the web sites converted to
the new system, much appreciated!

Posted by Bryan Pendleton <bp...@gmail.com>.

Posted by JDO Spec <ap...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gav,

Posted by JDO Spec <ap...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gav,

Posted by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org>.

Re: Derby, JDO, Torque websites missing - please redeploy websites

Posted by Tilmann Zäschke <za...@gmx.de>.
Dear all,

@Derby & @Torque

it looks like it has been fixed but Derby and Torque would need to
redeploy their websites, could you do that?

Let me know if I need to go through a different channel.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Til

Posted by Bryan Pendleton <bp...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bryan Pendleton <bp...@gmail.com>.