Posted to dev@chukwa.apache.org by Eric Yang <ey...@apache.org> on 2015/04/01 00:38:40 UTC

[DISCUSSION] Quarterly report discussion

Hi all,

It is time again to submit our quarterly report.  The recent months, we
have the following activities:

Switch source code repository from svn to git.
A new committer - Sreepathi Prasanna.
Some development to integrate Chukwa + Gora + HBase for log storage.
Trunk is updated to Hadoop 2.6 + HBase 1.0.

What else we would like to add to the report?
Thank you for your attention.

regards,
Eric

Re: [DISCUSSION] Quarterly report discussion

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
LGTM, thanks!

Regards,
Alan