Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Nicolas Bouige <n....@dimsi.fr> on 2018/09/24 12:25:04 UTC

Add NIC and public IP

Hello All,

I'm trying to add an ip public to one of my VM (Windows 2016)  with a new added network without success :/
The goal is to put this vm in a DMZ with a NIC in DMZ and the other one on the < internal > Tier Network.
The public ip has to be associate to the IP from the DMZ.

So i added the new DMZ network and setted up as the default NIC.
When i choose the Tier network and the VM, CS displays the old primary address from the first network.
And after a reboot, none of the NIC card is recognized by Windows...

However, in cloud Database, the VM is correctly updated.

Do i need to do something else to add a new NIC on an existing VM ?
We're using CS 4.11

[SignatureBouige]

RE: Add NIC and public IP

Posted by Nicolas Bouige <n....@dimsi.fr>.
Hi,

It's okay..
So i have to delete the old primary NIC to force CS to update the new primary card and add the old network..

Best regards,
N.B