Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Mara Ruvalcaba <ma...@sg.com.mx> on 2022/01/24 22:50:45 UTC

Nominate Hadoop Contributor of the Month - January

Hello Hadoop community,

We have been organizing community meetups for projects related with Data
Lake Management, and we thought it would be great if we celebrated each
other's work by selecting Contributor of the Month by a popular vote.

Everyone is welcome to participate and let us know who is doing
excellent work on different parts of Spark, Hive, Hadoop, or suggest any
other open source project, under the Data Lake umbrella. The winner will
get a small "Thank you" gift from Google's Open Source Programs Office.

The process is easy, each month we will ask you to nominate someone you
know filling out this form: https://bit.ly/32fmS91 <https://bit.ly/32fmS91>

Now it is time to nominate January favorites!

Thank you and good luck to the nominated ones :)

--

Mara Ruvalcaba
COO, SG Software Guru & Nearshore Link