Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Gourav Gupta <go...@peoplestrong.com.INVALID> on 2021/04/22 10:23:29 UTC

Error while creating a cube on Spark engine

Hi Team,

Hope you are all doing great in this tough time!!

We are approaching here for a seek of help regarding the Kylin. My team has been stuck in one of the issues related to Kerberos security, although, we are not incorporating any services related to security like a Kerberos but still getting the issue when I create the cube in Spark mode. The MapReduce mode is working fine, through that we were able to create the cube. The error is mentioned below :

[cid:image001.png@01D73726.B28B5680]

Looking for a positive response from your side.

Regards,
Gourav

Re: Error while creating a cube on Spark engine

Posted by Yaqian Zhang <Ya...@126.com>.
Hi:

It seems that your picture didn't load successfully. You can provide the error log as text.