Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by kotamadya <ko...@hotmail.com> on 2010/01/26 03:42:12 UTC

[Help] JMeter Error

Non HTTP response code: java.net.SocketException was encountered
Non HTTP response message: Connection reset

Got this error while running my scripts
Environment I am load testing is hosted in a cloud based environment (Amazon
EC2)

Counterpart from another country was able to run the scripts without any
errors encountered
We used the same setup and scripts

What seems to be reason why I am getting an error, and they are not

Note also that I was only able to access the environment via an internet
browser after an exception was added in our firewall

Re: [Help] JMeter Error

Posted by kotamadya <ko...@hotmail.com>.
was able to find out that I'll be inserting this in the jmeter.bat
was that correct?

so that is what i did,
but still the error occurred

Re: [Help] JMeter Error

Posted by kotamadya <ko...@hotmail.com>.
Hi,

Thanks for your reply
but I have to be honest here
I really don't know anything else in JMeter aside from running the scripts
:-D

Where should I do/put that?

Re: [Help] JMeter Error

Posted by Ryszard Łach <ry...@gmail.com>.