Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by ingbl123 <in...@katamail.com> on 2007/03/05 17:16:05 UTC

Part label in header

Hi,
i've modified my custom layer for printing chapter label and section label
of my book (is a software manual).
Is there a way to show part book label?
At now I show, for odd pages, this:

<xsl:when test="$sequence = 'odd' and $position = 'left'">
        <fo:retrieve-marker retrieve-class-name="section.head.marker"
                            retrieve-position="first-including-carryover"
                            retrieve-boundary="page-sequence"/>
</xsl:when>

and for even pages this one:

<xsl:when test="$sequence = 'even' and $position = 'right'">
        <xsl:apply-templates select="." mode="titleabbrev.markup"/>
</xsl:when>

For these pages I would like to show something as:
{Part label}: {titleabbrev.markup}

Thanks in advance