Posted to dev@sis.apache.org by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.com> on 2022/02/15 14:58:43 UTC

Delete old SIS web site?

Hello all

I noticed that the old SIS web site is still on ASF SubVersion repository:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/websites/production/sis/content/index.html

Should we request INFRA to delete this web site? It shows up in the
Google searches.

     Martin

Re: Delete old SIS web site?

Posted by Adam Estrada <es...@gmail.com>.
Makes sense, Martin. Let’s def let INFRA know

Adam

Re: Delete old SIS web site?

Posted by Bruno Kinoshita <ki...@apache.org>.
+1