Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Swapnil M Mane <sw...@apache.org> on 2021/01/16 11:34:52 UTC

Video: Featuring Apache OFBiz

Dear all,
As a part of my initiative to spread open source awareness,
I have featured our OFBiz project, and covered its various aspects like,
OFBiz introduction, modules, applications, license, history, demo,
community etc.

https://youtu.be/sJlxsRYYiwE

Please have a look and let me know your kind inputs in the comment section.

Best Regards,
Swapnil M Mane,
ofbiz.apache.org

Re: Video: Featuring Apache OFBiz

Posted by Pawan Verma <pa...@apache.org>.
Awesome, thanks Swapnil for sharing this :)
--
Thanks & Regards
Pawan Verma

Posted by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxsystems.com>.