Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Prem kalyan <pr...@gmail.com> on 2004/08/24 19:20:51 UTC

Where can i find latest Deployment descriptor XSD files for geronimo

--
regards,
prem

Re: Where can i find latest Deployment descriptor XSD files for geronimo

Posted by Gianny Damour <gi...@optusnet.com.au>.
On 25/08/2004 6:25 PM, Jacek Laskowski wrote:

> Hi,
>
> There are in the CVS. Take a look at that response:
> http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=user@geronimo.apache.org&msgNo=10

I think that vendor/geronimo specific XSD should be packaged as part of
a standard "distribution" (packaged by modules/assembly). By now, only
the ones in modules/deployment are packaged and I think that when we
will start to put some documentations in these XSD, they will be really
useful for end-users.

I have just done that.

Thanks,
Gianny

Re: Where can i find latest Deployment descriptor XSD files for geronimo

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <jl...@apache.org>.
Hi,

There are in the CVS. Take a look at that response:
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=user@geronimo.apache.org&msgNo=10

Best,
Jacek