Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Jeff Barrett <ba...@us.ibm.com> on 2007/02/05 20:01:00 UTC

[Axis2] services.xml broken? All JAX-WS endpoint tests failing.

Folks,

It seems that a <messageReceiver> specified in services.xml is no longer
being set on the AxisOperation.  That breaks all the JAX-WS endpoint tests
starting with SOAPMessageDispatcher since they specify a messageReceiver
something like:
   <messageReceiver mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
class="org.apache.axis2.jaxws.server.JAXWSMessageReceiver"/>

An example services.xml is
axis2/modules/jaxws/target/test-classes/services/ProxyDocLitWrapped/META-INF/services.xml.

This causes the JAXWSTest to fail starting with SOAPMessageDispatcher.

Was this change to <messageReceiver> processing intentional?  If so, why?

I know this was working correctly in Revision: 503185; it is failing in
Revision: 503756.

Thanks,
Jeff

IBM Software Group - WebSphere Web Services Development
Phone: 512-838-4587 or Tie Line 678-4587
Internet e-mail and Sametime ID: barrettj@us.ibm.com

Re: [Axis2] services.xml broken? All JAX-WS endpoint tests failing.

Posted by Jeff Barrett <ba...@us.ibm.com>.
Dims, that seems to have fixed it.  Thanks!

Thanks,
Jeff

IBM Software Group - WebSphere Web Services Development
Phone: 512-838-4587 or Tie Line 678-4587
Internet e-mail and Sametime ID: barrettj@us.ibm.com

"Davanum Srinivas" <da...@gmail.com>
02/05/2007 02:02 PM
Please respond to
axis-dev@ws.apache.org

axis-dev@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: [Axis2] services.xml <messageReceiver> broken? All JAX-WS endpoint
tests failing.

Please try 503848

thanks,
dims