Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Kumar Krishnasami <ku...@vembu.com> on 2010/01/08 11:59:50 UTC

Crawl specific urls and depth argument

Hi,

I am a newbie to nutch. Just started looking at. I have a requirement to
crawl and index only urls that are specified under the urls folder. I do
not want nutch to crawl to any depth beyond the ones that are listed in
the urls folder.

Can I accomplish this by setting the depth argument for 'crawl' to "0"?

If I set the depth to 0, I get a message that says "No URLs to fetch -
check your seed list and URL filters.".

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kumar.

Re: Crawl specific urls and depth argument

Posted by MilleBii <mi...@gmail.com>.
I agree it is a miss-leading at first.

--
-MilleBii-

Re: Crawl specific urls and depth argument

Posted by Kumar Krishnasami <ku...@vembu.com>.

Posted by MilleBii <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mischa Tuffield <mi...@garlik.com>.
Hi Kumar,