Posted to hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org by "郑锴(铁杰)" <zh...@alibaba-inc.com> on 2018/02/09 01:47:18 UTC

回复:[DISCUSS] Meetup for HDFS tests and build infra

Thanks Chris for driving on this.
>>I'm looking at you, TestDFSStripedOutputStreamWithFailure ...AFAIK and IMO, it's pretty hard to get all the test cases stably running given the limitation of MiniDFSCluster, and if we'd agree on that, we could remove these cases as unit tests and cover them in integration tests instead using a true cluster, like based on k8s infra. We're lacking basic facility infra env and tools to get most of the complicated functionalities well tested and covered, so let's avoid too much complicated tests. Fixing of such tests should definitely help and be appreciated.
Regards,Kai
------------------------------------------------------------------发件人:Chris Douglas <cd...@apache.org>发送时间:2018年2月8日(星期四) 08:39收件人:Hdfs-dev <hd...@hadoop.apache.org>主 题:Re: [DISCUSS] Meetup for HDFS tests and build infra
Created a poll [1] to inform scheduling. -C

[1]: https://doodle.com/poll/r22znitzae9apfbf

Posted by Chris Douglas <cd...@apache.org>.
Correction: 3/12 or 3/13, as in March 12 or 13th. -C

Posted by Chris Douglas <cd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chris Douglas <cd...@apache.org>.