Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by MartinKl <kl...@hotmail.com> on 2014/09/03 12:44:38 UTC

RE: Upgrading fop 0.95 to fop 1.1 because of PDF/A-1b

Hello,
i´ve tried the patch on trunk and it works till I try to set author variable
in FOUserAgent.  This property is set in IfRenderer in
createDefaultDocumentMetadata method.

mergeInfo from Metadata (xml-graphics) is properly called but it just
protects to include others dublin core variables ). But the dc:creator
(which is author in FOUserAgent) is already there.

Shouldnt be there a check on things from dublin core namespace? I am trying
to create PDF/A-1b document and preflight tool shows this error.

MArtin