Posted to user@vcl.apache.org by Aaron Peeler <fa...@ncsu.edu> on 2014/06/10 22:26:47 UTC

ApacheCon CFP closes June 25

Dear VCL community,

As you may be aware, ApacheCon will be held this year in Budapest, on
November 17-23. (See http://apachecon.eu for more info.)

The Call For Papers for that conference is still open, but will be
closing soon. We need you talk proposals, to represent VCL at
ApacheCon. We need all kinds of talks - deep technical talks, hands-on
tutorials, introductions for beginners, or case studies about the
awesome stuff you're doing with VCL.

Please consider submitting a proposal, at
http://events.linuxfoundation.org//events/apachecon-europe/program/cfp

Thanks!

--
Aaron Peeler
Program Manager

Re: ApacheCon CFP closes June 25

Posted by Aaron Coburn <ac...@amherst.edu>.
Imre,

This is great! I presented on the VCL at ApacheCon (North America) in 2013. And while the "competition" includes really big projects like Hadoop, Tomcat, Cassandra, CloudStack, etc, etc, the organizers also try to have broad representation from lots of different projects. So you may actually have an edge in some regards.

Regards,
Aaron Coburn

Posted by Aaron Peeler <aa...@ncsu.edu>.
Hi Imre,