Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by "Lee, Lup Yuen" <lu...@appkaki.com> on 2023/06/23 23:54:10 UTC

Article: 64-bit RISC-V with NuttX

In this article we explore NuttX on 64-bit RISC-V...

(1) Boot NuttX on the QEMU Emulator for 64-bit RISC-V
(2) Study the Boot Code that starts NuttX on RISC-V
(3) And learn a little RISC-V Assembly!

Check out the article here:

https://lupyuen.codeberg.page/articles/riscv.html

Lup

Re: Article: 64-bit RISC-V with NuttX

Posted by Tomek CEDRO <to...@cedro.info>.
On Sat, Jun 24, 2023 at 2:11 AM Lee, Lup Yuen wrote:
> Thanks Tomek! Yep I'm starting to port NuttX to the StarFive JH7110 SoC
> (64-bit RISC-V) and Pine64 Star64 SBC. Should be really interesting :-)
> https://doc-en.rvspace.org/Doc_Center/jh7110.html
> https://wiki.pine64.org/wiki/STAR64

I was also hunting for STAR64 last year but it was reschedules several
times.. now I missed the short window to buy it so I need to wait for
next batch.. it uses the same CPU but there is a PCI-E connector so
much more possible applications :-)

This is at the moment my low-priority task but if you need any help /
support / testing just let me know, we both have two different boards
with the same SoC/CPU :-)

Re: Article: 64-bit RISC-V with NuttX

Posted by "Lee, Lup Yuen" <lu...@appkaki.com>.

Posted by Tomek CEDRO <to...@cedro.info>.