Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Manoj Kasichainula <ma...@raleigh.ibm.com> on 1999/10/07 23:21:34 UTC

What happened to 2.0's -D?

What happened to 2.0's -D option? I see nothing in the logs for
http_main.c to indicate that this was done on purpose.

--
Manoj Kasichainula - manojk@raleigh.ibm.com
IBM, Apache Development

Re: What happened to 2.0's -D?

Posted by Manoj Kasichainula <ma...@io.com>.
On Thu, Oct 07, 1999 at 11:13:46PM +0100, Ben Laurie wrote:
> It uses environment variables instead.

And that getenv() was staring me in the face too. Blah.

Re: What happened to 2.0's -D?

Posted by Ben Laurie <be...@algroup.co.uk>.
Manoj Kasichainula wrote:

> What happened to 2.0's -D option? I see nothing in the logs for
> http_main.c to indicate that this was done on purpose.

It uses environment variables instead.

Cheers,

Ben.

--
http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html

     - Indira Gandhi

Re: What happened to 2.0's -D?

Posted by Ben Hyde <bh...@pobox.com>.
Manoj Kasichainula <ma...@raleigh.ibm.com> writes:
> What happened to 2.0's -D option? I see nothing in the logs for
> http_main.c to indicate that this was done on purpose.

Yeah, that needs work...  - ben