Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by TruptiP <tr...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/08 12:38:13 UTC

JSPWiki Editor

Hi All,

I tried to use FCKEditor for my jspwiki(2.8.1).

However, I found some issues in it.

1.# appear after each heading
2. Some pages open for edit in IE but not in Firefox. In firefox its opening
blank page
3. Section Editing doesn't work in FCK Editor. It shows full page to edit.

Can we integrate any other editor with jspwiki?
Please let me know your ideas and views on it.

Thanks,
Trupti P

Re: JSPWiki Editor

Posted by TruptiP <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

I found one more editor which we can embed with JSPWIKI and it is TinyMCE.

However, the steps I found on this page didn't work.

http://www.computerhok.nl/JSPWiki/attach/JSPWikiAndWYSIWYGEditing/wysiwyg.html

This is for 2.5.7 . ANyone knows how to configure it for 2.8.1.

I am not able to find  jspwiki_module.xml file in 2.8.1 version. IS there
any other way to configure editor with jspwiki.

I placed tinyMCE.jsp page in editor directory but it's not working. TinyMCE
option is not coming in dropdown of preferences.

Can you please help me for this?

Thanks,
Trupti P

Re: JSPWiki Editor

Posted by TruptiP <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Now, I am able to get TinyMCE option in prefernces.

However, TinyMCE.jsp I am having is not the latest one.

I tried changing  line from plain jsp and replacing with following line.....
as per suggestion.
    TemplateManager.addResourceRequest( context, "script",
"scripts/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/tiny_mce.js" );

However, it doesn't work. Does anyone have the latest TinyMCE.jsp ? Please
help. I ma not that much good at Java.. just tried some chnages and able to
fix the buttons and other things....

Thanks Trupti P

Re: JSPWiki Editor

Posted by TruptiP <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Florian,

Thanks for the help.

I tried to integrate TinyMCE editor with JSPWiki but I am not having updated
TinyMCE.jsp with me.

DO you have any idea how to crate a TinyMCE.jsp and what is required
functionality.

Thanks,
Trupti P