Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by funky <fu...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/14 08:44:06 UTC

how long the kylin query cache valid?

Hi:
I meet a problem with query kylin query cache.when i query a condition first
once,the query statement not in cache and do hbase scan job to find the
result,and very fast when I do the same query second time,so I wonder how
long does the query cache valid?

environment:
kylin2.0,jdk1.8 CDH5.8

--
Sent from: http://apache-kylin.74782.x6.nabble.com/

Re: how long the kylin query cache valid?

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
The cache is 2GB in size by default.

Posted by funky <fu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
The query cache is a LRU cache. There are two reasons an entry is removed
from cache.

1. Many newer queries fill the cache, then the relative older query is
removed.
2. When new cube build is completed, all query cache in the same project is
removed.

Posted by funky <fu...@gmail.com>.