Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Dimuthu Gamage <di...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/04 04:57:07 UTC

Re: using faults w/ wsdl2c

Hi,

If you use the latest axis2 WSDL2C generator code, you don't need to create
soap fault message manually as the generated code provide lot of support in
generating fault message.

Please have a look at this for the improved API,
http://www.dimuthu.org/blog/2009/02/09/code-generate-custom-soap-faults-for-axis2c/

Thanks
Dimuthu

Dimuthu Gamage

http://www.dimuthu.org
http://www.wso2.org

Re: using faults w/ wsdl2c

Posted by Selvaratnam Uthaiyashankar <ut...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 12:07 AM, Sam Carleton <sc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Shankar,
>
> Thank you.  I was wondering:
>
> It is my understanding that when folks on this mailing list refer to
> axis2, they mean axis2/java not axis2/c.  Is this a correct statement?

Yes, generally when someone mentions Axis2, they mean Axis2/Java. But
in this mailing list, some users use Axis2 to mean Axis2/C. We
normally interpret what is meant by Axis2, by using the context of the
discussion

Regards,
Shankar

Re: using faults w/ wsdl2c