Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Michael Priest <mi...@hotlinesupport.com> on 2005/05/04 04:23:24 UTC

SA-Learn & False negatives

Howdy,

I'm getting a lot of false negatives from SA, I'm in the process of
trying to use SA-Learn but currently my mail is processed by my EXIM/ SA
server and then forwarded to my exchange server.

I've moved all false negative emails into a spam folder in my mailbox on
exchange and then setup a fetchmail script to process this through IMAP

fetchmail -a -s -n -p IMAP --folder 'spam' -m 'bash -c "/usr/bin/tee >(
/usr/bin/sa-learn --spam --single > /root/spam-learn-report )"' -u
<username> <mailserver>

I've got that script from the WIKI from the SA website how ever at the
end of dumping the mail to the console screen I get these two errors

/usr/bin/tee: /dev/fd/63: Broken pipe
fetchmail: MDA returned nonzero status 1

I'm wondering if anyone has seen this before and could possibly help me
out.

Cheers,
Michael