Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by raine king <ki...@hotmail.com> on 2007/06/07 08:41:43 UTC

Axis2 wsdl2java features

Has anyone used a) extension of a complex type and b) abstract="true" in their WSDL from which they did code generation?  Does it work?--Raine
Make every IM count. Download Windows Live Messenger and join the i’m Initiative now. It’s free.
http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGWL_June07

Re: Axis2 wsdl2java features

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
On 6/7/07, raine king <ki...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Has anyone used

a) extension of a complex type and b) abstract="true" in their WSDL from
> which they did code generation?  Does it work?

I have done  extension of a complex type with adb and it works. but ADB does
not support abstract="true" yet.
Although I have not tried xmlbeans should support both.

--Raine

--
Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.