Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by David Taylor <Da...@cox.net> on 2005/03/15 05:08:28 UTC

Tapestry 3.0.3 status

Anyone know what is happening with Tapestry 3.0.3?  I have several
applications under development and would love to see some bug fixes
rolled into an official release. Patching the official release version
for production apps tends to make clients a bit uncomfortable.

If there is anyway I can help get this out the door please let me know.
I have already implemented a fix for the janitor thread problem (see
TAPESTRY-230 <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-230>) and
have packaged Friendly URL support into a standalone jar file for use in
my projects. The Friendly URL fix is a modified version of the patches
from the wiki that prevents an NPE when the URL suffixes have not been
configured in the application specification. This jar could be made
available as an add-on in 3.0.3 with only minor tweaks to the core
tapestry distribution (ComponentAddressAdaptor and SpecificationParser)
if anyone is interested.

David