Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Wush Wu <wu...@bridgewell.com> on 2015/09/10 06:11:45 UTC

Frequency of RECEIVE << PING

Dear all,

I saw about 211 line of logs of "INFO NotebookServer: RECEIVE << PING" in 1
second.

Is there a parameter to configure the frequency of PING?

---

Currently we use the zeppelin on commit:
b4b4f5521a57fd3b0902b5e3ab0e228c10b8bac5

Best,
Wush

Re: Frequency of RECEIVE << PING

Posted by Corneau Damien <co...@gmail.com>.
Don't hesitate to create a Jira issue if you find out that there is a bug
in the ping feature.

Posted by Wush Wu <wu...@bridgewell.com>.
Thanks for your quick reply.

Posted by Corneau Damien <co...@gmail.com>.