Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Antonio Weber <an...@akt-infosys.de> on 2001/09/05 16:53:23 UTC

struts-tags are even in the html-site

Hi !!

Is this ok that a struts-tag is in the html-site to ?
Because in my action I can't get the value of the pk_lookupkey.

                        <center><input type="submit" name="action"
value="Remove"></center>
                        <center><input type="submit" name="action"
value="Update"></center>
               </form>

Thanks for help !

Re: struts-tags are even in the html-site

Posted by Luis Olivares <ol...@infosphere.com>.
You are not declaring the Struts Tag in your JSP before using it. Something
like this:

<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld" prefix="html" %>

Struts Tags are supposed to result in normal HTML, so in your case that
means the server isnt processing your Tag (the server sees it as as plain
html, not a Tag Library to be processed).

Regards.

                        Luis Olivares.
                 Infosphere S.A. de C.V.
     "Delivering the Power of Information"