Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by John Windberg <jw...@yahoo.com> on 2005/04/03 22:03:15 UTC

bes book?

I have Oreilly's "Programming Axis" on order from
Amazon, but it's
past due and does not appear on the Oreilly web site.
What's the best book to learn everything about Axis?

Thanks

-J

Re: bes book?

Posted by MKW <m....@ru.ac.za>.
Remembered your question.  Last night I found and downloaded Apache Axis
  Live by James Goodwill. It's helped me with things like serializing
arrays of user-defined objects.  The online copy is being updated all
the time - mine was dated February 2005.  It's kept online by
SourceBeat.  You should be able to find it.

Madeleine