Posted to dev@whirr.apache.org by Andrei Savu <sa...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/22 03:33:18 UTC

Towards Whirr 0.6

I believe we are getting close to the point were we can make a new
release (the last one was on 03 / Jun / 11).

Some of the issues we should focus to make this happen are:

* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WHIRR-334
* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WHIRR-240
* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WHIRR-339
* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WHIRR-189

If we address those I believe it's enough for a new release. What do you think?

As Tom suggested in a previous email we should also do some more work on:

* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WHIRR-189 (ready?)
* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WHIRR-294
* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WHIRR-325 (I believe it needs
jclouds 1.1.0)
* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WHIRR-276
* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WHIRR-255 (Adrian any feedback
on this? BTW did you knew about Puppet CloudPack [1]? )

What else should we add to this short list? I've missed something important?

[1] http://docs.puppetlabs.com/guides/cloud_pack_getting_started.html

Cheers,

-- Andrei Savu / andreisavu.ro

Re: Towards Whirr 0.6