Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Christian Kreutz <sc...@gmx.de> on 2003/10/26 21:00:32 UTC

Overview Page

Hi List,

I try to implement an overview page on the second menue level for the
third level of the sitree hierarchy. (Default Pub) Let's say under
Topics I have an overview of all pages in this level with the headline
of the other pages and a link pointing to it. I try to do this with the
xlink techniques as it is used in the computerworld example. I thought
it is ideal to get the file id's (the actual name from the directory
where index_en.xml is in ) from the sitree and use this as the xml
reference file.
Now I have two problems:
1) I cannot point to either the headline <h2> or  <dc:description>
without prior removing the doctype tag: <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC
"-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN"

2) I cannot get the id's from sitetree without prior removing the
xmlns=http://apache.org/cocoon/lenya/sitetree/1.0 namespace

I am not well with namespaces. Hope someone can help me. This is my
Xlink file:

version="1.0">

<xsl:template match="/" xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude">
  <xsl:apply-templates select="site"/>